Monday, August 07, 2006

Respect

You know there is one thing I've always asked for when doing the site is respect. You don't have to like me or agree with me but at least respect me as I will always do to you with your opinions whether I agree with them or not. That's respect.

I guess that's where this whole mess with Robert started. I stated my views he disrespected them. Mind you he never stated any argument against what I said (a typical right-wing response) but he condemned me for doing exactly what the right does all the time with generalizations on the left. Funny how they don't like it with the shoe on the other foot isn't it.

So understand I will not change my views. You might like them you might not like them that's fine. I will treat you with the respect you deserve as long as it's done the same toward me. I have always stated I would love to have a healthy conversation. I, contrary to the right-wing, am not close-minded and am open to change.

By the way if you noticed I still have the link to Robert's website on mine. I am not mad at him as he is at me. But again I am not close-minded as he is and I am open to critisizm

No comments: