Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Response

There is a letter in today's so-called liberal Los Angeles Times about Senator Hilary Clinton and the possibility of her running in 2008. Here is the letter and I have a response (I know you are shocked).

"I have a better sugestion for Sen. Clinton and her husband: retire from public life and let the people who care about this country be in charge. The Clinton's main prioity is what is best for them.

Wehn I see the vicious attacks against Bush-being called a liar, misleading the country - it is a national disgrace. Voters should think long and hard before they vote in the fall election and in 2008."

To the letter writer my question is this:

Were you one of the many right-wingers who mercilessly bashed President Clinton while he was in office? I bet you were. And are you actually saying Republicans care? Should I remind the letter writer YET AGAIN who was in charge when 9/11/01 happened. Need I remind who was in charge when Katrina happened? Who has let the current President break so many laws it isn't funny? Do I have to remind you this? Before the blame Clinton for everything crowd goes nuts as they will IF she runs we need to be reminded YET AGAIN how the Republicans have been non-productive in office.

No comments: