Sunday, February 18, 2007

Christian Bashing??

So in today's column in the Los Angeles Daily News Bill O'Idiot asks the following question: Why is Christian-bashing pc?

Now I realize Bill O'Idiot doesn't really listen to what he says but I have the following questions for him or anyone who cares to answer them:

Is it ok to Jewish Bash? I ask because he has said the following: "If you don't like the fact that this is a Christian Nation go to Israel" if you look in my archives I have the date of the quote. Or Mel Gibson saying how Jewish people are responsible for all the wars of the world.

Is it ok to bash african-americans? People like Rush and himself, who I have quoted many times just mercilessly bashing them especially after Katrina.

Is it ok to bash mexican-americans? Take a look at all of the bashing with the immigration reform and all of the attacks mainly (not all) from the right.

Is it ok to bash gay people? God knows I hear so much gay bashing from him and his ilk having again many quotes in my archives.

I can go on and on with what he says and examples about how the right bashes EVERYTHING but he gets upset when people bash christianity? He is sick and needs help.

No comments: