Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rush

I haven't talked about the drug-addicted windbag Rush Limbaugh. He had the following quote about Rex Grossman:

"And before we go to the break here, folks, I've got to get something off my chest. You know, the game was the game. And the game was what it was. But I - I can't handle anymore press criticism of Rex Grossman. They're writing his name W-R-E-C-K-S. They're just -- worst quarterback ever to play in the Super Bowl. And it's been like this since the Green Bay game -- actually since the Arizona game, a little crescendo of it in the Green Bay game, the last game of the season for the Bears. And it's just unrelenting! It's just -- they're focusing on this guy like they don't focus on anybody! And I tell you, I know what it is. The media, the sports media, has got social concerns that they are first and formost interested in, and they are dumping on this guy - Rex Grossman - for one reason, folks, and that's because he is a white quarterback."

Actually Rush, as usual, is wrong. People are dumping on Rex Grossman not because he is white, but because he stunk up the joint on Sunday. No other reason. But I expect no less from the racist that he is.

The quote was from mediamaters.

No comments: