Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A New Name

I haven't added anyone to my enemies list (for those who need their minds refreshed this was to counteract Bill O'Idiots one). So I finally found someone worthy for the addition:

CNN Headline News host Glen Beck.

The reason I added the loser is for the following quote regarding Barrack Obama"BECK: And I thought to myself: Gee, can I even say that? Can I even say that without somebody else starting a campaign saying, "What does he mean, 'He's very white?' " He is. He's very white."

This is the same person who just the other week said it was ok to use "faggot" regarding homosexuals who called victims of Katrina "scumbags" who said he "hates" the families of 9/11.

He's not a racist is he?

http://americablog.blogspot.com has the quotes.

Congrats Mr. Beck you made the enemies list joining Bill O'Idiot, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and William Kristol.

No comments: