Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Action

Ladies and gentlemen and Republicans I'm taking action. I'm not letting Bill O'Idiot threaten me like that! Here is the the quote:

There is a huge problem in this country, and I'm gonna attack that problem. I'm gonna attack it. These people aren't going to get away this. I'm gonna go right where they live. Every corrupt media person is on notice right now - I'm coming after you. And I don't care if it's Bill O'Reilly, Hillary Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, anybody smeared by any media from now on I'm holding them accountable. I'm gonna hunt you down, and I mean it. Smear stops here. You're all on notice out there. I'm coming for you.

Now nevermind how he smears and attacks that's a threat and I verified it when I talked to a LAPD officer. I was told I CAN press charges and I think I might. And I am encouraging others to do the same and since he smears and attacks those he disagrees with I wonder if the idiot will then come after himself. He's just as stupid. And we also know he will never go after those who attack Democrats he never does.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2007/09/27/bill-o-reilly-warns-media-about-smear-campaigns-i-m-coming-after-you

No comments: