Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Labels

You know one thing that always amuses me is how Robert hates when I label righties (accurately) but never mentioned it when I say how I'm labeled as treason by the right cause I disagree with Bush and how since I am against the Iraq War I cannot support the troops. Which is of course bull on either count. So we get to the new one according to the B*tch Ann Coulter cause I am a proud Democrat I am stupid. At least her book (which I won't give any pub to) indicates that. So according to her I HAVE to support the Republicans and I absolutely REFUSE to. I can never support the heads of that party I can never support the viewpoint of that party who doesn't give a damn about anyone.

How can I support the hate that Coulter,Limbaugh,OReilly,Hannity,Medved,Beck and so many that I have posted all the anger toward. They preach hate, they practice hate and all they understand is hate. They all talk how they never smear yet ALL they do is smear. They are nothing but hypocrites, liars and if that's who I should look up to and strive to become I'd rather be stupid then like those uncaring losers. If these are supposed to be compassionate "people" I'd rather be ignorant.

Think about it in just the past week we continued how Bill O'Reilly proves to be racist. We showed about Rush's hatred toward troops we showed how Bush hates children as he vetoed a bill that would provide health insurance. And as a further insult we have Rush who attacked Michael J. Fox after a commercial. Fox who has parkinson's disease Limbaugh said he was faking his symptoms to get sympathy. I'm supposed to agree with sick freaks like this?

I'm supposed to agree with Coulter who attacks victims of 9/11 widows who just wanted a fair investigation by saying how they are living off their husbands deaths? I'm supposed to agree with the B*tch?

I'm sorry if you like them that's your choice but if you expect me to I won't. Why would I?

And again Robert welcome to my world as a liberal.

4 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

I don't think I preach hate. I've stated before that pundits like O'Reilly, Hannity and Coulter do not represent me. I, like everybody else, have my own set of values and think independently. I don't know why you insist that all right-wingers are in lock-step with each other while you left-wingers are such "free thinkers".

"Think about it in just the past week we continued how Bill O'Reilly proves to be racist."

Who is spewing hate here? Honestly Erik, most of your blog seems to consist of hatred towards people you obviously don't even understand. I have no idea what O'Reilly said to make you state the above quote but if it offends you so much, why do you watch/listen/read him?

If spewing hate is so wrong, why do you do it, then? Look at my comments and my own blog. Do you see this kind of venom coming from me?

Erik said...

I'm quoting them. They prove it I use what they say. But typical you try to spin it. Shame.

Erik said...

And again as usual you never respond to my question and how am I supposed to feel being called all of those things by your side. Again typical.

Robert E Wilson said...

How are you supposed to feel? I don't know Erik, I'm sure I'm called names all the time. Personally, I don't care as I am not so thin-skinned.