Thursday, October 11, 2007

You wonder

If it makes you wonder why I dislike these "people" here is a conversation between Ann Coulter and CNBC's Donny Deutsch. According to her I HAVE to be Christian and no other religion can be tolerated.

COULTER: Well, OK, take the Republican National Convention. People were happy. They're Christian. They're tolerant. They defend America, they --

DEUTSCH: Christian -- so we should be Christian? It would be better if we were all Christian?

COULTER: Yes.

DEUTSCH: We should all be Christian?

COULTER: Yes. Would you like to come to church with me, Donny?

DEUTSCH: So I should not be a Jew, I should be a Christian, and this would be a better place?

COULTER: Well, you could be a practicing Jew, but you're not.

DEUTSCH: I actually am. That's not true. I really am. But -- so we would be better if we were - if people -- if there were no Jews, no Buddhists --

COULTER: Whenever I'm harangued by --

DEUTSCH: -- in this country? You can't believe that.

[...]

DEUTSCH: That isn't what I said, but you said I should not -- we should just throw Judaism away and we should all be Christians, then, or --

COULTER: Yeah.

DEUTSCH: Really?

COULTER: Well, it's a lot easier. It's kind of a fast track.

DEUTSCH: Really?

COULTER: Yeah. You have to obey.

DEUTSCH: You can't possibly believe that.

COULTER: Yes.

DEUTSCH: You can't possibly -- you're too educated, you can't -- you're like my friend in --

COULTER: Do you know what Christianity is? We believe your religion, but you have to obey.


http://mediamatters.org/items/200710100008?f=h_latest

I HAVE to obey her? Again the ego of these "people" are really deluded and down and out scary. You see the major difference between liberals and these insane nuts are so clear.


Robert this is what you support as a right-winger. I wish you would take a good look at this.

4 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

Many people evangelize their religion Erik. Jesus told the Apostles to go out in the world and spread the news of his coming. So Coulter is being a good Christian. This is why Spanish missionaries came to California. They came to convert the heathen Indians to Christians. You don't have to agree with this but understand it is a Christian thing, not a right-wing thing as many left-wingers are Christians.

Hollywood, which consists of many Jews inserts such propaganda in some films.

From Independence Day

Albert Nimzicki: I'm not Jewish.
Julius Levinson: Well, nobody's perfect.

From Fiddler on the Roof

Tevye: Your a good man. It's too bad you're not a Jew.

Quotes like this don't offend me in the least and what Coulter says shouldn't affect you. If you do feel offended by Coulter, then she wins.

Erik said...

And again though we don't preach hate like that.

Do you agree with it's statements?

Erik said...

Robert if you wanna look at movies we can look at two: Passion of the Christ by Mel Gibson and School Ties which was around in the 90's. We can go back and forth on this but as usual you are not commenting on my point on B*tch Ann Coulter.

Robert E Wilson said...

"So Coulter is being a good Christian."

That is my assessment of Coulter's remarks. No, I don't expect you to like it.