There is a saying Those who fail to understand history are doomed to repeat it. Bush fails to understand it (especially the Nixon years). Bush has broken many laws. HEre is a list on a minority report that congress has:
1) Committing a Fraud against the United States
2) Making False Statesments to Congress
3) The War Powers Resolution
4) Misuse of Government Funds
5) Federal laws & international treaties prohibiting torture and cruel, inhuman aand degrading treatment and punishment
6) Federal laws concerning retaliating against witnesses and other individuals
7) federal laws concerning leakings and other misuses of intelligence
Before I forget this is in the Los Angeles Times.
Mind you President Clinton was impeached for lying about sex does anyone think these charges are better or worse??