Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Yet even more on Christmas

I think I have a simple solution for all the happy holliday/merry Christmas nonsense going on right now. Or rather this so-called war on Christmas. If you don't wanna do business with companies that have happy hollidays signs instead of Merry Christmas signs that is your choice. If you don't want to listen to radio stations that have banned Christmas songs (as someone posted earlier) that is your choice. You have the right to choose where you spend your money and what radio stations you listen to. The only way if you really want this to change ladies and gentlemen the only way you are going to change it is by hitting in the pocketbooks of these businesses. As I've said it doesn't bother me saying either happy hollidays or merry christmas to me this war is not an issue but I support more then anything freedom of choice so do as you feel is best to spread your views on this issue.

No comments: