Monday, November 20, 2006

Career Killer

One of the things I've always felt I am on my website, right or wrong, is I've been consistant in my views. You will see me attack Democrats if I feel they are doing something wrong (see last post) as equally as Republicans.

I don't know what former Seinfeld star Michael Richards political views are but something he said WHILE APPEARING at the Laugh Factory were incredibly disturbing. After someone heckled him he went into a racial tirade. If you go to http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape they have the video.

I've said this many times there is no room for people like him in the world. The world needs to be accepting of people of all people no matter what their skin color is. I know it will never happen but it's gotta start somewhere. And it has to start with the end of the career of people like him.

That's my view anyway.

No comments: