Sunday, November 19, 2006

Oy

Bill O'Idiot broke the law today. As far as I know listing the names of doctors who perform abortions is a violation of the law in Kansas where this one is and I do know he is being investigated by the Kansas Attorney General and I hope they throw the book at the son of a bitch.

You see it's like this. Since O'Idiot is a lapdog for the right-wing he is against abortion. That's fine we all have the right to our own views and I disagree with his point of view (I know you are all shocked). But to add the insult in today's Los Angeles Daily News he lists the name of a doctor that performs abortion like that's anyones business. It isn't. What a woman chooses to do with her body is nobody's business either. But that doesn't stop O'Idiot from breaking the law and blaming everyone but himself in the same article. This guy is sick.

No comments: