Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanks

I realize a ton of websites are going to do this but I would like to give thanks.

I'm Thankful that my 10 (soon to be 11) year old niece Megan is in remission from cancer. To see what she went through this year has been rough on all of us and the fact that it's gone hopefully forever, words can't describe the feeling I have.

I'm thankful for my friends. So many to mention and I know I will forget a few. But here we go. Robert, Ken, Bob, Bryan, Brian, Steve, Zeke, Lisa, Chris, Erika, Mark, Elysse, Rob, Bernie, Ben, Eric R, Tracy, Karmen, Candice, Jade, Dave, Tawny and everyone who I am forgetting at this time. You all have no idea how sane you've kept me during this year and believe me I will not forget that.

My mom and dad. I don't mention them much but the fact that they even put up with me makes me forever thankful.

I am also thankful for you. My readers. You input more responses this year then last and whether you agreed with me or not we had spirited discussions and the conversation continued.

No comments: