Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My side

I will disagree with people on my side of the isle when I feel they say/do stupid things. I'd like to talk about comments made by Deleware Democrat Joe Biden made toward Barrack Obama:

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Now I dont' know who or what Joe Biden watches but just giving a few names on both sides of the isle weren't people like J.C. Watts, Alan Keyes, Jessie Jackson articulate and bright and clean? Agree with them or not on what they say (and believe me I don't) they do have those qualities.

I'm not going to try to interpret what Joe Biden means. Whethere it's intentional or not he just insulted a ton of people on both sides of the isle and he just announced he's running for President. Good job.

No comments: