Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sad

I gotta talk about this for a bit. My friends know I'm a huge fan of WWE. Yes I know wrestling is FAKE and I can usually figure out what is going to happen. Just like going to a movie. I was a fan of double-murderer Chris Benoit. He entertained me with his matches in the ring.

I was sad to learn of the death of him and his family on Monday. I was sad when the WWE did a tribute show on Monday before the details of the deaths were released. Now I'm pissed off. I would really want to know one question: What drives a man to kill his wife and child? I know it's a question that there is no answer of. Benoit is a sick individual and his suicide was too good for him.

But there is another question: Was drugs involved? If so don't blame WWE on Benoit's choice to do drugs if he did. WWE is again entertainment nothing real is involved.

As far as the tribute show I know by the response Tuesday night had the WWE known the details of this tragedy they would not have done that.

As far as Benoit the hell you are in is too good a place for you.

No comments: