Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ann Coultier

You see there are exact reasons why I put Ann Coultier on my enemies list. Here is another one:
http://mediamatters.org/items/200604120004

I realize how stupid she is. She is being investigated for voting fraud right now in Florida. But first here is the title of her new book: Godless: The Church of Liberalism

So that being said she thinks liberals don't have religion in their lives which is of course crap. And besides I'd rather not have religion dominate my life like the right-wing does. Also the release if the book is going to be June 6 or in other words 6-6-06 and that was done on pupose as well.

She is a disgusting word that starts with B and ends with H (I think you can figure out the rest) and I still wonder why, other then she is a right-winger, gets any airtime?

By the way you tell me here is a converstation between her and Fox News Neil Cavuto:

CAVUTO: All right, June 6th, 2006: 6-6-6. It's the sign of the devil, they say, and this year, the release of Godless, Ann Coulter's new book, and the latest attack on liberals. It's probably not a coincidence. Ann joins us now from West Palm Beach, Florida. Ann, that can't be an accident, can it?

COULTER: No, it's my little tribute to liberals, to have it come out on 6-6-6.

CAVUTO: Why? What are you saying?

COULTER: Uh, godless.

CAVUTO: All right --

COULTER: That's all -- that's all I can tell you, what the title is.

CAVUTO: Why are they godless? Why are they godless?

COULTER: I'm not talking about the book until 6-6-6.

CAVUTO: I -- I'm well aware of that.

COULTER: You'll get me in trouble with my publicist.

CAVUTO: That's a bit of a leap, that's a bit of a leap. You know, there are a lot of liberals who are religious and decent folks. You can't paint them by the same brush.

COULTER: I know you're going to try to lure me into this, but I'm not taking the bite. [sic]

CAVUTO: OK.

By the way in a recent debate in Los Angeles Al Franken kicked her A$$.

4 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

"She is a disgusting word that starts with B and ends with H"

You mean "Bush", right? :)

Erik said...

Close :) But as may apply to Bush's mom :)

Robert E Wilson said...

That's low.

Erik said...

Talk about me not having a sense of humor