Sunday, April 09, 2006

Enemies List

I'd like to add someone new to my enemies list.

Joining Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coultier, Rush Limbaugh is... (Drumroll Please)

Weekly Standard Editor William Kristol. Weekly Standard is a conservative magazine for those who are not aware.

The reason I am adding him is for the following quote on Fox News Sunday: (courtesy of thinkprogress.org)

"You know, the leak story is absurd, but I now think the whole prosecution is absurd. And I have hesitated to say this, because I have friends who respect Fitzgerald, but I now think it’s a politically motivated attempt to wound the Bush administration. … He is now out to discredit the Bush administration. He has bought the argument that there is something improper about the Bush administration responding to Joe Wilson’s charges."

Now I need to remind you that George Bush himself said whoever leaked the information was treason. So Bush is the one who committed treason. But the dellusional right-wing manages as always to blame others.

No comments: