Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tolerance or Intolerance

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-christians10apr10,0,1491706,print.story?coll=ny-leadnationalnews-headlines

This article is interesting in my opinion. A student in Georgia is suing so she can speak hatred and intolerance toward homosexuals.

While she has not been banned from speaking it away from her school, her school has a policy where you cannot speak out negatively toward homosexuals. Why anyone would want to is beyond me but that's not the issue.

The reason I'm posting this is the following: I have never understood the hatred the right has toward homosexuals. I hear people like O'Reilly saying if you say legalize gay marriage you mine as well legalize marriage between people and goats and disgusting things like that. I would like to know why they are intolerent to people with different taste then they.

No comments: