Friday, June 09, 2006

A favor Please

Ladies and gentlemen I wanna talk serious for a bit. Several months ago I told you about my niece, all of 10 years old, being diagnosed with Stage 4 Hodgkins Lymphoma disease. As you know my family was devastated by the news.

It's been a little over 6 months since that day and thankfully my niece Megan is doing well. She is currently taking her last round of chemo (which scared me as much as anything) and will have her tests in July where we are of course hoping that we are going to be told she is in remmission.

The reason I bring this up is this: On October 8th, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is sponsoring the Light The Night Walk. My family and myself are going to participate this worthy cause.

I have never asked for you to give me money as other sites do nor will I. This is not for me. This is for my niece and any child that has to go through this. If you can I would like you to donate through their site and through my mothers page there.

http://www.active.com/donate/ltnLosAn/1880_lzumoffLTN

I don't wish to see any child suffer at the hands of this. Any donation whether it's $.01 to $1,000,000 would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

No comments: