Sunday, June 11, 2006

O'Idiot

As usual per Sunday I would like to talk about Bill O'Idiot's column in the Los Angeles Daily News. Today, he wonders why the "far left" wants fair income distribution instead of the tax cuts that Bush passed that most people will not get to benefit from.

Well it's like this. I don't own any multi-million dollar companies, I'm an employee. I contribute to the economy when I purchase products like anyone else. The only benefit I saw from Bush was when the he decided to give each american $300 or so dollars of the surplus (wonder if that could have helped say fight the war in Iraq which we all knew would have come no matter what).

So when I see Bush give tax cuts to the top percentage of the country (where by the way is the sacrafice of all americans during war but that's another story) I wonder what, if anything, would be done to low to middle class families who are hard working people but have seen no benefits of these tax cuts?

So I guess Mr. O'Idiot doesn't care about common folk does he?

No comments: