Wednesday, June 21, 2006

An open letter

Ladies and Gentlemen I'd like to type an open letter for you:

Dear MSNBC,Fox,CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC:

I'd want to send a letter to express my frustration toward your news and talk programs. I expect fair coverage but outside of the Kieth Olbermann on MSNBC ALL of your shows are geared toward conservatives. Where am I to go to get unbiased reporting? Yes there are websites I can go to but don't always have access to a computer. All I see is conservative guests with conservative views and the few times there are liberal voices on, they are outnumbered by the conservative host and a conservative guest. Let's take a look at what is availible outside of Keith Olbermann.

Bill O'Reilly
Chris Matthews
Glen Beck
Sean Hannity
Joe Scarborough
Anderson Cooper
Lou Dobbs
James Gibson
Britt Hume

All of these hosts represent the conservative view and have mostly conservative guests. What does a liberal have to do. Any conservative who has a book can get booked on any show from the Today show to Jay Leno. Liberals like Sam Sedar come out with a brilliant book called Fubar and he can't get on any of the so-called liberal media shows.

So while you continue to offer the conservative viewpoint I guess in hopes to silence the liberal viewpoint I wonder what it will take for you to be fair and offer fair discussions on the issues instead of one-sided affairs as you do now? All I know is I rarely watch any of your networks anymore cause I'm sick and tired of not seeing anyone that shares my viewpoints on your programs.

No comments: