Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday's Bill O'Idiot tradidtion

It's my Sunday tradition as you all know to trash Bill O'Idiot's column in the Los Angeles Daily News. Today is no exception. He's upset that the two soldiers who were kidnapped tortured and murdered this week.

On that point I agree with him. I'm upset about that. I want something to be done about that. I want the troops to come home and that is where we differ.

First remember if we get upset when Iraqi's toture our troops we need to remind those on the right that we are doing the same thing. We are no better then they are in fact we are worse cause WE STARTED IT! So I guess eye for an eye applies. I don't like it but it's a fact.

Second Bill O'Idiot wants to take the gloves off. He said on his radio show that "it's time for the gloves to come off" that he "would impose martial law, a curfew and if anyone would violate the curfew he would shoot them between the eyes. That's what President O'Idiot would do".

Now that's why we are where we are in Iraq. The shoot first ask questions later is getting us nowhere. And it's funny how someone who HAS NEVER SERVED HIS COUNTRY is brave to threaten someone like that from afar. And remember what goes around comes around.

And by the way I have not served in the military and never claimed I have.

No comments: