Sunday, June 04, 2006

A reminder

I think I need to remind Bill O'Reilly (in his Sunday Los Angeles Daily News column today) a few things.

First he is actually blaming President Bill Clinton for ignoring Al Queda and Osama Bin Lauden. Now someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong on any of this. President Clinton started a bombing campain in Suddan because he found Osama Bin Laden was behind the bombing of the U.S. Embassies in Africa. I think O'Idiot needs to be reminded what he said (as well as his contemporaries). He kept saying things like this is being done to distract us (like what Bush does) from his affairs. I kept hearing from the right "how come since he never served (like Bush) he is bombing countries" I kept hearing the price of each bomb like it was a waste of time. I wonder if the so-called liberal news and talk media (mind you this was on ALL networks) actually saw how evil he was would they have said those things.

Now we have George Bush. After 9/11 I supported (and still do) the invasion into Afghanastan. I want Osama Bin Laden's head on a platter. Problem is Bush decided Iraq was more important then the person who is responsible for the deaths of 3000 American's in 9/11. I've always said if Bush took care if Afghanastan then went into Iraq the country might not be as against what's going right now.

Now a few things bother me: We know Bush's business ties to the Bin Ladens. We know on 9/11 Bush had planes fly Bin Laden's family out of the U.S. (instead of asking where he was) why aren't we talking about Bin Laden?

One other thing that bothers me is when Bush said "I don't think about Bin Laden much." Here we have a person who is responsible for the deaths of 3000 people and Bush has forgot about him? What is it going to take another attack by him and his people?

I think O'Idiot and the right need to get their priorities straight and get Bin Laden. But that won't happen will it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the real issue was my use of heavy artillery in the oval office...