Sunday, November 27, 2005

My Favorite

I'd like to give a quote from Bill O'Reilly talking about the continuing "War on Christmas." Here is the quote : "Some Jewish leaders are refusing to place Merry Christmas signs on synagogues."

Now let's take a look at a few things about that statement that make it completely stupid.

First: Sysnagogues are where JEWISH PEOPLE goto worship. Not christians.

Second: If Jewish leaders have to place Merry Christmas signs in synagogues does that mean that Christian leaders have to put Happy Chanukah signs on churches?

I mean I realize what's happening he is trying to distract people from the war and it's failure and he isn't even making arguments that make any sense.

Let's be real here as I said I love Christmas and the happiness it brings in otherwise dismal times. I know it is the holliest day for the christian faith but again contrary to what O'Reilly believes you can't have it both ways and that's really the bottom line.

No comments: