Monday, November 21, 2005

What is enough?

Ladies and Gentlemen a couple of weeks ago I typed out a post about "Tookie" Williams, the founder of the notorius gang (at least here in Los Angeles) the crips (spelling probably wrong but I'm not a member) who is about to be executd for 4 murders he committed. So I was watching the news today and they said that both the reverend Jessie Jackson and Bianca Jagger (daughter of Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger)are going to ask for clemency for him and I just don't understand. He killed 4 people is his "gang" of thugs are responsible for hundreds if not thousands of deaths here in Los Angeles and I wonder, what is enough? Why does the person DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for 4 lives being lost and he doesn't deserve to have the same fate thrust upon him? I will be even more upset if Gov. Arnie agrees to this idiotic request.

No comments: