Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankful

What I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful that my niece is going to beat the cancer she has.

I'm thankful that O'Reilly,Hannity,Limbaugh, the Bush Administration, the conservative media is giving me months of material when I didn't think I could get it when I started this site.

I'm thankful for a forum where I can post my views and have others, whether they agree with me or not, post theirs.

I'm thankful for my friends, Bryan,Robert,BB,Joe,Jade,Michelle,Erika,Brian,Ken,Michael D,Jeff,Mia,Karman,James,Brittney,Zeke,Steve and everyone else who have been there for me especially now.

I'm thankful to be working. The first half of the year was especially rough for me not working so it makes me appreciate work more.

I'm thankful for my family who have supported me with the good and the bad.


Last but not least I'm thankful to everyone who comes to my site. I appreciate your support and it won't be forgotten.

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: