Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Huh

I was watching Bill O'Idiot last night (I couldn't sleep and he is usually the cure) and he immediately went into his usual double-standard. He commented on newly elected Senator from Virginia Jim Webb's recent war of words with George Bush and blasted him for "disrespecting the President"!

First here is the conversation you can tell me who disrespected who:
But when Bush asked about his son, a Marine serving in Iraq, Webb hinted at the campaign criticism.

"I'd like to get them out of Iraq, Mr. President," Webb said, according to a description of the conversation by several people. Webb confirmed the account last week.

"That's not what I asked you," Bush replied. "How's your boy?"

"That's between me and my boy, Mr. President," Webb responded.

So Bush is rude first by the account(not suprisingly) and Webb responded. Webb was rude but after all the crap the right-wingers but him through in the election I think it's to be expected.

Now what gets me to O'Idiot is he spent 8 years disrespecting President Bill Clinton on a daily basis but that's ok because he is a democrat. So righties can do whatever they want according to the moron. That's what's gotta change.

No comments: