Sunday, December 24, 2006

Huh?

This is from thinkprogress.org

WALLACE: I’m going to ask you a question. You can answer it or not answer it. Given the fact that it now turns out that Libby wasn’t the one who first leaked the name of Valerie Plame, the CIA officer, what do you think of the fact that he’s the only person who is being tried?

CHENEY: It seems bizarre to me.

WALLACE: In what way?

CHENEY: Well, that’s — I did answer your question.

WALLACE: I’m surprised you answered it that much.

CHENEY: Let’s just stop there. I think it’s bizarre.

WALLACE: That he’s the only one that’s being tried?

CHENEY: I think we’re seeing an instance of a man who spent a great deal of his life as a dedicated public servant,o who’s done an awful lot of good in a situation that does not reflect well on our judicial system.

Just wondering who put President Bill Clinton on trial? It was ok then. The precedent was set at that time and now you don't like it when the tide is turned on you? You don't like having your foot put in your mouth do you?

No comments: