Here is more proof on how the media is bias toward the Republicans. Here is a list of who is on the Sunday talk shows today:
* MTP: VA-SEN debate with Sen. George Allen (R) and ex-Navy Sec. Jim Webb (D)
* Face the Nation: NSA Stephen Hadley; Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Arlen Specter (R-PA), and Carl Levin (D-MI).
* This Week: Hadley; Sen. John McCain (R-AZ); Singer/songwriter Jewel about breast cancer awareness; roundtable with George Will, Cokie Roberts and Sam Donaldson
* Fox News Sunday: House Maj. Leader John Boehner; Hadley.
* Late Edition: Hadley; George Soros; Sens. Evan Bayh (D-IN) and John Cornyn (R-TX); Israeli foreign minister Tzipi Livni; Iraqi national security advisor Dr. Mowaffak al-Rubaie; Lt. Gen. Ali Mohammad Jan Aurakzai (Gov. of Pakistan's Waziristan province)
Now by my count thats 6 Republicans vs 4 Democrats (including Soros).
That's fair isn't it?