Monday, September 04, 2006

Not Suprising

So this is allegedly but it goes what I've been saying with the right wing I absolutely believe Bush would say something like this:

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Book_Bush_told_reporter_Jews_are_0902.html

"You know what I'm gonna tell those Jews when I get to Israel, don't you Herman?" a then Governor George W. Bush allegedly asked a reporter for the Austin American-Statesman.

When the journalist, Ken Herman, replied that he did not know, Bush reportedly delivered the punch line: "I'm telling 'em they're all going to hell."

There is nothing funny about that. It's actually very disgusting but again considering what I've been posting about Right-Wingers and he's the leader I remember an old saying the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

No comments: