Sunday, September 24, 2006

Just Wondering

Just wondering the following: We know how Bush has sent the IRS after a church here in Pasadena for the only reason they gave an anti-Bush sermon before the 2004 election. As long as it's fair I don't mind it but we know it isn't. I have the following quote recently from another person who supports the right-wing named Jerry Falwell:

"Nothing will motivate conservative evangelical Christians to vote Republican in the 2008 presidential election more than a Democratic nominee named Hillary Rodham Clinton — not even a run by the devil himself,"

That was in today's Los ANgeles Times. Here's more

"I certainly hope that Hillary is the candidate," Falwell said, according to the recording. "She has $300 million so far. But I hope she's the candidate. Because nothing will energize my [constituency] like Hillary Clinton."

Cheers and laughter filled the room as Falwell continued: "If Lucifer ran, he wouldn't."

Doesn't that sound like an attack? Now let me add two other pro-Bush preachers, Pat Robertson and James Dobson and many churches (who I have the quotes on my site in the archives are NOT being investigated by the IRS. This is a witchhunt if I ever heard of one and it's gotta stop.

By the way where is the outrage on that quote because I'm just wondering the outrage was there when Bush was called the devil by Venezuela President Hugo Chavez.

Typical right-wing hypocrites as always.

No comments: