Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sham of a movie

Two movies coming up I'd like to talk briefly about. Now I think by now you know I don't like Bush at all (if not I'd like to know what you are on and if I can have some) but I guess there is a movie that shows an asassination of Bush. I don't know if it's supposed to be satire or not but believe me as much as he should be impeached and put on trial for warcrimes and sent to jail for the murders of all the soldiers he has had killed in Iraq, I do not wish asassination of him.

Second is a little more serious. They are going to show a "miniseries" that basically absolves Bush of ANY blame for 9/11 and places the blame on President Bill Clinton. Again I need to remind to remind people how President Bill Clinton attacked the camp in Sudan where Bin Laden was supposed to be and was nothing BUT rediculed by the right-wing media, congress and senante. Now the same right-wing media is giving Bush, who has the same amount of military experience as President Clinton (none) a pass on Bush's failure to capture Bin Laden who is responsible for 9/11.

Bush is the sole person cause he has failed to protect our country even though he was warned.

No comments: