Monday, January 28, 2008

He'll say nothing

You know as a lame duck as Bush is this will probably be the most mellow State of the Union address he has made( or his speech-writers have written). There will be no made up axis of evil. He will probably push his economic stimulus package but he will say nothing much and nothing new. I wonder if he will mention New Orleans as he did not last year I wonder how much time will be on another failure like Iraq I wonder if he'll mention how he forgot about the person who he once said he would get "dead or alive" in Osama Bin Laden. I wonder how many times he will mention the failed war on terror since Al Queda is as strong now as they were before 9/11. I wonder how he will spin his failures. I wonder who he will blame for Bush's failutres after all, as he has said himself, he is the decider. He is the one responsible according to his own words so the buck stops there.

Odds are he will say nothing.

No comments: