Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Is it or isn't it

Despite Bush claims that we are not in a recession I would like to bring to your attention today's USA Today. In the business section he first two headlines talked about 2 companies laying off approx. 3400 workers. The 3rd headline is about how Citigroup lost $10 billion dollars last year.

So many layoffs, companies losing billions. We hear how inflation keeps rising but we hear nothing from the President who lives in Fantasyland.

For my job it requires me to talk to businesses and I speak with companies, some big, some small but a lot of people who say they are out of business.

I realize he is gone in about a year so he realizes he doesn't need to care but if he worries about his legacy which he claims something needs to be done.

And another question when are company CEO's going to EVER be held accountable for their actions which cost their companies billions of dollars?

No comments: