Sunday, January 13, 2008

O'Idiot

http://www.digg.com/politics/Bill_O_Reilly_Shoves_Obama_Staffer_2

Here is why right-wingers piss me off. In Bill O'Idiots column in the Los Angeles Daily News he says hostility toward Fox News is "going to far" and yet if you read the column he shows why there is so much hatred to false news.

Let's start with the obvious lie from them how they claim they are "fair and balanced". If anyone watches false news knows they are a 24 hour publicity hound for the GOP. I have listed hundred upon hundreds of quotes showing how not fair nor balanced they are.

Second they have a bunch of bullies on that network like O'Idiot. I mean take a look at that link I put up for proof and again I have so many proof of threats toward people from O'Idiot on my site and they claim how fair they are? What a crock of BS.

Third is they set themselves up. They personally attack liberal candidates and groups and they don't expect hostility toward them in return? Even in his column he attacks "creepy left group moveon.org" and in the fantasyland he lives in he doesn't think it's wrong and he expects nothing to happen in return.

Fourth look at O'Idiot. In one breath he smears attacks and insults people yet in the very next breath he'll claim he doesn't do any of that. I mean he started an enemies list on his website of people he doesn't like. Think about it. And he doesn't expect people to be hostile toward him?

Even at the link he shows he's such an egomaniac that he actually shoves an Obama staffer out of the way calling him a "sob". Now if he ever put any hands on me I would file charges immediately. But that's not the first time he has done anything like that. He sends his producers to stalk people he invented a phony war on Christmas he lives in dreamworld.

So those are 5 reason why people hate false news. I will probably think of many others.

By the way I don't claim to be fair or balanced with me you know what you get

No comments: