Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Two thoughts

Sunday we are going to find out who is going to the Super Bowl. I have two scenarios on what I would think would make the best match-ups or at least create the most intrigue.

Green Bay vs New England. I admit I'm a big Brett Farve fan and would love to see him have a shot at one more ring. On paper this would be the best match-up.

However I would like to present another interesting option which is New York Giants vs San Diego Chargers. Now as a Raiders fan I hate San Diego and everything they stand for. I think their fans (speaking from experience dealing with them at bars and at a game) make Raiders fans look like angels (yeah I'm saying that and if you ever had San Diego fans spit on you and throw things at you as I have you would feel the same) . What makes this interesting is you have two qb's who were traded for each other, Eli Manning and Phillip Rivers,two qb's who have faced a lot of criticism and two qb's who were top 5 picks.

So there you have it.

No comments: