Thursday, July 28, 2005

About the host

As we approach the 400th hit on my website I just thought I'd give a quick bio of myself.

Before I get started again I want to thank you for supporting me and my site by visiting and clicking on the annoying ads. I know they are annoying but if you click on them I appreciate it. Thanks

Now about me.. Where to beginning. I was born August 14th,1970 here in Los Angeles (Montebello to be exact). I have had living stints in Tarzana,Ca. Reseda,Ca. Woodland Hills, Ca. Levittown, NY. West Hills, Ca. and back in Woodland Hills, Ca.

I was adopted and the one question I've been asked and that is if I have any desire to find my real parents and that answer is no. If they didn't want me why would I have a desire to see them?

As far as schooling I've gradutated from Calabash Elementry, Hale Jr. High, and El Camino Real High School and attended Pierce Community College here in Woodland Hills.

As far as jobs I've never really found my niche. I'm not going to lie to you about that or anything my life is an open book. The most fun job I've ever had was when I was acting and I had a great run appearing on TV Shows and Movies and what they say is true the Hollywood is addicting(no not drugs never have and never will use them and I feel those who use them are incredibly stupid and thoughtless)

I was unemployed when I started this site I was online heard about blogging and figgured it would be a good way to express my views. In my opinion there is so much right-wing fanatisism out there and so few left-wing fanatics if I can make some sort of difference I'll be happy.

I've had the great experience of driving accross this great country of ours and I was very impressed. I intend in the near future to do so again cause it was a terrific experience. I do have a goal in life to visit all 50 of our States and I am at 25 so I'm midway there.

As far as what got me interested in pollitics I'm not really sure. I've followed polliticss all my life and have always been interested in the process that goes on (bribes,Lobyists) in Washington and here in Sacramento.

I have actually met two polliticians in my life the late former mayor of Los Angeles Tom Bradley and in 1998 on the World Trade Center New York Mayor Rudolph Gulianni(sorry if that's mispelled)and maybe that helped me on the way.

As far as being a liberal again I'm not sure. My parents are conservative democrats and my sister is a hardcore republican conservative so I guess I had to be different. I understand there are two sides to every coin that's why I said in my very first post that I welcome all opinions. If I disagree with you (right Robert) I will state reasons why and back them up. My goal is to have serious thought out discussions without the name calling that has been done(in part by me). If you feel I'm wrong call me on it. If you feel I'm right tell me as well.

Anyway that's me. That's my life. I've always said when I meet my maker I am going to tell him/her thank you for this life. I admit not making the most intelligent decisions out there in my past but it is what it is and since it didn't kill me it should only make me stronger.

Thank you for your continuing support.

No comments: