Sunday, July 24, 2005

Grand Theft Auto

I was reading about the bug they found in the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas game where there is "a single explicit sex scene"
http://www.latimes.com/search/dispatcher.front?Query=Grand+Theft+Auto&target=article
now I am not going to ramble on about video games cause frankly I enjoy them I play them have since the pac-man days I just have one question I would like answered: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been around for a long time and the question is why aren't parents watching their kids with these games?? I mean it's not the governments responsibility to watch and monitor what the children do it's the parents or at least that's what I thought. SOmeone please answer this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to do some extensive investigations into these explicit sex scenes.