Friday, July 01, 2005

Supreme Court Vacancy

First off as we approach the 100th visitor to my website I would like to thank everyone who has come here and supported my site I appreciate it. I also appreciate those who are clicking on the ads on my site. By the way ladies and gentlemen I would like to hear your thoughts about my views always feel free to comment on my posts

I would like to talk abit about the the retirement of Justice Sandra Day O'Connor and who I would like to replace her yet who will probably replace her. Now, people would like to see her replaced with someone equal in her views. I, would like to see someone who is progressive replace her but since we are talking George W. Bush I think I can narrow who he will pick to two people and unfortunately I'm being serious: I think he will nominate either John Ashcroft or Alberto Gonzales.

Why do I think that? Well let's take a look. Bush would want someone who supports his agenda, especially when abortion cases and gay rights and such come to the court (which from what I understand they will) he is familliar with both men and would want to tilt the court toward his views.

I hope democrats are listening are willing to put up a fight to whoever Bush nominates cause you know he will not do what's best for the country but what's best for his buddies at Halliburton.

No comments: