Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Natalee Holloway

I know this opinion is not going to be popular but I really have to get this off my chest because it's bothering me.

Natalee Holloway was an 18 year old who was in Aruba on a graduation trip from high school who is missing and unless a miracle happens, probably dead. I hope I am wrong but I live in reality.

Now the media in it's wisdom has treated this like this is a national tragedy. There are many missing people in the United States not to mention soldiers getting killed in Iraq every day why is this one person so more important then any of the others that is really what I would like answered.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on this one. The press likes to pick and choose these things and of course, the motivating factor is ratings. "If it bleeds, it leads."

Erik said...

And I guess the saying goes one death is a tragedy a million is a statistic

Anonymous said...

don't look at me- I haven't been to Aruba in years...

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with this web page all of a sudden? Huge text and the text is center-justified. It's really ugly!

hyperqube said...

I think everyone will soon be covering a different aspect of the natalee story. Her imminent return on 8/30.

Natalee Holloway and 1965 Blackout of New York

wow, the correlations are never ending it seems.

1st new york blackout of 11/9/1965 which was
7400
days after the hiroshima bombing where new york lies on the 74th longitude and 5/30/2005 are
14447
days.

woo hoooo!!!!

the blackout started at 5:16pm or 17:16

1716 = 3 x 4 x 11 x 13

we can group (3 x 4) =>7 and (11 x 13) =>(114)

or 7 & 114
7114

concerning uranium

Heat of vaporization 417.1 kJ/mol

Uranium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium

Hiroshima, 60 years Later

http://forums.hyperqubes.info/index.php?showtopic=334&view=findpost&p=2196

hyperqube said...

Whew! I have found the day I have been waiting for. Natalee Holloway's miracle is right around the corner.

and this is a school crossing zone...

I pray the you reserve what you may say in haste but to those who disregard the school crossing zone.


here are seven feet of rope that you may hang yourself upon