Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Biggest Failure

It was two years ago where Bush's biggest failure happened. Hurricane Katrina. And I know Robert and Geoffrey Church are going to whine and complain about this post since that's what blind Bush supporters do but this is reality and if this was Clinton or Gore who failed New Orleans they would be saying the exact same thing. That is a promise cause that's how right-wingers work.

I have links elsewhere on this site in my archives but a few reasons why this is Bush's fault include:

Bush had funding removed to build up levees to go toward the other failure in Iraq.

Look what happened as a result.

Bush had someone with no disaster training in charge of FEMA (Mike Brown)

Look what happened as a result

New Orleans was declared a Federal Disaster Before Katrina hit. Meaning since Bush is in charge of the Federal Government he was in charge of things like evacuation.

Look what happened.

And like I said you can claim nothing is his fault but I'm sorry the mess that is still down there is on him.

10 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

I don't whine.

You are sadly mistaken in saying I would have blamed Clinton or Gore.

You are positively idiotic in calling me a "blind Bush supporter" when I'm not even a plain, everyday Bush supporter.

Why do you insist on libeling me?

Anonymous said...

Oh yes its all Bush's fault of course, he controls the weather, you know. Never mind the fact that New Orleans has a very corrupt Democrat city government and Democrat mayor or that Louisiana has a Democrat governor. Since you're such a conspiracy theory buff, Erik, I have one to share with you: The GOP let Hurricane Katrina destroy New Orleans to remove a heavily Democrat city from the face of the map to help keep Louisiana a red state. How's that?
Geoffrey C. Church

Erik said...

You are the one who consistantly says nothing is Bush's fault. And yes you would have since that's how the right works you ABSOLUTELY would have. And specifically said what is Bush's fault here I'm not a fan of the Mayor of New Orleans.

Erik said...

And if you don't like being labeled how about being called treasonous for being against the war as I, as a liberal, have by the right. You don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

Erik said...

Actually Mr. Church you forgot black city.

And again if you look at all the states that received the damage of Katrina the red states have gotten much more funding then Louisiana. That's also a fact.

Erik said...

Another thing I being against the the war I'm labeled by the right as being against the troops which is anything but. But hey you don't like it.

Robert E Wilson said...

Learn the principles of the Federal Government, Erik. The President of the United States is head of the Executive Branch, not the head of the Federal Government.

The Executive branch is strictly defined by the Constitution is the security of the United States against all enemies. No, that does not include hurricanes.

So how can Bush be blamed for something he is not in any way responsible for?

And no, it's not a typo, I accused you of "libeling" me, not "labeling" me (even though, you did that too). Libeling means printing false information about someone which is something you have most certainly done to me.

Apparently, if I don't spend every waking moment full of fuming, deep hatred of George Bush means I'm a "blind supporter" of him. Is that it?

I'd be happy to discuss about what I feel have been his shortcomings concerning the security of the country.

Anonymous said...

I don't question your patriotism, Erik, just your sanity. Get over paranoia, get over conspiracy theories, get over the Daily Kos, get over your Bush derangement syndrome. You will feel a lot better. Trust me,

Geoff

Erik said...

If i do you need to get over Bill O'Reilly and the liars at fox cause they are the real problems

Anonymous said...

What specific (don't be vague) lie has Bill O'Reilly told lately, Erik? Please remember to differentiate between fact and opinion. What FACTUAL lie has he told?
Geoff