Thursday, August 02, 2007

Questions from the tragedy

Really I see one contradiction from yesterday that I would like to see what happened. Yesterday with the bridge collapse in Minnesota I saw two contradictions:

A) The media reported how the bridge received a 4 rating during the last federal government inspection with 9 being best. And we learn now that 4 means the bridge was "structurally unsafe".

B) The governor of Minnesota said how the bridge passed inspection and there weren't any problems.

Now I want to know who is lying. Someone is with the contradictions. But if the bridge is under control of the federal government we know who is in charge of the federal government and if this is a lapse on their part we know who to blame.

Here is one more comment I have about yesterday: The reason I said don't rule out anything immediately is I think that the Bush Administration thinks that the only form of terrorist attacks is bombs or airplanes. Really all it takes is someone who knows bridges to screw around with the piece that would cause that.

I'm not saying that's the cause in fact I have a few ideas on what might or might not be the cause. Keep in mind I just got home and have been out of the loop on what the media is and is not talking about.

A) Erosion. 40 years along the Mississippi River might cause that.
B) Weather. Minnesota goes through a lot of extremes.
C) Terrorism. See above.
D) Faulty Construction. You know how contractors are
E) The Construction crew on the bridge. Could have done the wrong thing at the wrong time
F) The train that was shown. Maybe that clipped something on the bridge
G) A barge hitting the bridge. Doesn't have to be immediate but something that happened earlier setting off a chain of events.


Just my thoughts.

No comments: