Friday, August 31, 2007

A little credit and a good idea

I've always said if Bush or any Republican has a good idea I'll give the credit they deserve. Here is a good idea which I hopes passes Congress and the Senate.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/31/AR2007083100778.html?hpid=topnews

(mind you I also thought on paper no child left behind was a good idea and we see that's got us nowhere so )

Here is the exact idea

People who have missed mortgage payments are now ineligible for FHA insurance. In the president's plan, they would be eligible if they fall behind only because the amount they are required to pay each month increases, as is now happening with many mortgages issued from 2004 to 2006.

Good for him actually thinking about people for a change. Although I must admit I'm waiting for a catch.

3 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

Oh yeah, great idea? Let's encourage people to make more irresponsible decisions by allowing the government to butt in and bail them out.

I always believed you had to live with your mistakes.

Robert E Wilson said...

Should I now call you a blind Bush supporter now?

Erik said...

No just an idea I like