Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bill O'Reilly

I wonder if Bill O'Reilly recycles columns cause I seem to remember this weeks column in the past.

Basically he states you can't bash Bush cause it's un-american. Nevermind him and his ilk did that to President Clinton no matter what he did (with both heads).

Last I checked (I guess I need to remind Mr. O'Reilly this) we have the right to freedom of speech in this country. It is in the constitution again last I saw. That to me means we have the right to agree and disagree with people no matter who they are whether it's the President, any politition, friends, family whatever. We can agree and disagree with what is said. It's called Mr. O'Reilly a discussion. You did that no matter what President Clinton did as I just said and now when someone does it to your by god George Bush it's not allowed? Give me a break.

Sounds like as always O'Reilly is a hyporcrite. What else is new from the loser.

No comments: