Sunday, January 08, 2006

Justice Sunday?

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=LH05D02

Today the right-wing psycopaths like James Dobson, Jerry Falwell and other are having what they call "Justice Sudnay." They are going to say basically that if you don't support the nomination of Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court, you are against god.

Think about it ladies and gentlemen this is exactly the intimidation I'm talking about. The right-wing tries to bully, intimidate and even try to guilt you into thinking only THEY are right and the other side is going to hell.

Well I tell you what people - I DO NOT (obviously) support Samuel Alito. I think he, like Roberts, will be the exact thing the country DOES NOT NEED. They are only puppets for the right.

I've posted previously Alito's decisions I've also talked about John Roberts and with this Indiana abortion law looming I fear for our future.

No comments: