Thursday, January 19, 2006

New Tape

I'd like to share something that W. said March 13th,2002 6 months after 9/11 when asked about Osama Bin Laden: “So I don’t know where he is. You know, I just don’t spend that much time on him. … And, again, I don’t know where he is. I — I’ll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him.” [3/13/02]

So I posted how Osama is the forgotten man even though he is responsible solely for 9/11, even though he is responsible for the deaths of over 3,000 people Bush has forgot about him and in fact there hasn't been a tape from him since 2004 leading to some speculation (including me) that he might have been killed perhaps in the big Earthquake they had in Pakistan.

Wrong. Today a new tape was released to Arab TV promising more attacks and if you don't think it will happen, you are wrong. I believe him more then I believe anyone in the Bush administration.

Just remember (and you can ask Israel this) you can have the best security in the world but if someone has the guts enough to attack they will find a way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We ignored him the first few times .. and look what happened on 9/11

mynewsbot.com