Friday, January 27, 2006

Middle East Elections

I'd like to talk about Hamas taking over in the elections held in Palestine. Everyone knows I support Isreal and my impression is Hamas is a terrorist organization who will only join in furthering the destruction of Israel.

I think though there are two choices here and we will all I guess have to find out what will ultimately be decided. And if anyone has alternate choices please feel free to leave them.

A) Hamas is claiming to want to extend an olive branch of peace to the region so let's try it and see what happens.

B) Overthrow an elected government as the U.S. has done in recent years in Haiti and Iraq.

Really I feel those are the only two options. The United States and Isreal will have to weigh the pros and cons and decide which is best. However knowing Bush's preference for war (come on we know this) I have a feeling how he will decide however if I am wrong I will be the first to apologize on this site.

No comments: