Monday, January 09, 2006

Living in Denial

I'd like to talk about something the former hammer Tom DeLay said on Fox and I'd like to know if you feel as I and that is Tom DeLay is in denial over his situation. Courtesy of thinkprogress.org


DELAY: And because of that rule, the Democrats used this runaway District Attorney here in Austin, Texas to abuse that rule. Eight grand juries indicted me, and the only reason to indict me is to get me to step aside.

ANCHOR: You said just a moment ago you suspect that this was the real reason you were indicted because the Democrats wanted you out of the role of Majority Leader.

DELAY: It’s the only reason, Brian.


I really hate to burst DeLay's bubble here BUT the reason he was indicted was there was enough EVIDENCE to indicted. If this isn't denial over how serious these charges are I don't know what is.

No comments: