Sunday, January 08, 2006

More on O'Reilly

As you know it is a Sunday tradition for me to take apart Bill O'Reilly column in the Sunday Los Angeles Daily News. Here we go.

He talks about his apperence on the David Letterman show and how a "culture war" erupted between the two.

First he blatantly lied in continuing the stupid "war on christmas" in claiming that a school district claimed in Wisconson changed (by the way wasn't Wisconson a red state) the lyrics to the song silent night when, as reported on media maters, that didn't happen.

Then talk turned to Cindy Sheehan, you remember her as the person who asked to speak with so-called President Bush a second time after her son was murdered in Iraq and he refused. Naturally O'Reilly continues to attack this woman and Letterman defended her. They got into it nevermind how disrespectful O'Reilly is BUT do not have sympathy for her as O'Reilly has or ANYONE who lost a loved one during this illegal war in Iraq is rediculous and downright stupid. (http://newsbusters.org/node/3454 for that quote)

So again Mr. O'Reilly I realize I don't have a big site here although to me 3400 + people is a lot to me, but if you have any guts (which I doubt since you are a right-wing coward) but me on your enemies list. After all I actually believe in giving all points of view a forum here and I actully give people who disagree a chance to engage with me contrary to you when you shout over them.

1 comment:

Erik said...

By the way that newsbusters is a very conservative site so you know.