Tuesday, July 18, 2006

10 Years ago

Ten years ago I was visiting New York City with my mom and dad and the news broke in with a plane going down in Long Island Sound. 10 years later there are still questions about the story. TWA flight 800 from New York to Paris crashed. 230 people died.

The official word was it was a malfunction in the plane but in 1998 I lived on Long Island and talked to a few people about that night who was on boats on the Long Island Sound. All those people said they saw something fly up toward the plane then it exploded in a possible terror attack.

Another story I hear is the Navy was conducting excercises (sorry if the spelling was wrong) and perhaps a missle picked up the heat signatures of the plane.

I guess this is one of the things we might never know the full story. Unless you believe the official version.

No comments: